Please note the current safety guidelines for appointments. Thank you for your compliance and keeping yourself, other patients and our staff safe.
- Patients & staff must wear face coverings in our offices for safety of all
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted in our waiting rooms at this time
- Limit of one support person at your appointment
- Patients will be screened for symptoms both when making appointments and checking-in.
- Please practice social distancing in our reception and waiting rooms
- Please schedule your appointments over the phone; no walk up scheduling
If you have ANY of the following symptoms you must reschedule your appointment:
- Shortness of breath
- Body or muscle ache
- Sore throat
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Loss of smell or taste
If you have traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who has, please notify your provider.