Financial Services / Insurance
Our goal is to maintain efficient patient account management in a cost effective manner. We accept major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Patient Accounting Hours: Monday thru Thursday 9-4 and Friday 9-3
Financial Counseling Services:
- Our financial counselors will provide you with benefit information, preauthorization of services, personal financial responsibility information and budget payments.
- Financial counseling services are open to all patients.
- Financial counseling services are especially important if you are a surgical or obstetrical patient.
- If we are in your health insurance booklet, a claim will be filed for you. Please be prepared to furnish your healthcare card and pay your portion at the time services are rendered.
- If you have no healthcare coverage or coverage we do not participate with, please be prepared to pay for your services at the time services are rendered.
- We will file your claims as a courtesy to you and we will request that your insurance company pay you directly. **If you do not wish us to file claims on your behalf, please inform the checkout person.
- We will assist you in any way possible to attain resolution from your insurance company.
- You will receive a statement monthly when any activity takes place on your account.
- You are requested to pay the patient portion listed on the statement upon receipt.
- Refunds are issued twice monthly. Depending on when your overpayment occurs, your refund should be issued within a 30-day time frame.
- We stress that insurance coverage is a contract between you and your insurance company. We are unable to determine if payment for your services will be made by your insurance.
- The ultimate financial responsibility for services rests with you.
WCNC Pricing – view pricing information
**Any procedure visit or OB intake appointment not cancelled 24 hours prior to the visit will be charged a $25.00 No-show service charge.