Gynecology-Caring for Women
Gynecology literally means ‘the science of women’ and in the medical sense it is the practice of dealing with the health of female reproductive systems and the breasts. Our providers offer comprehensive care and encourage all women to receive gynecological preventive care through recommended exams and testing. We also are able to address concerns associated with abnormal pap smears, pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, infertility issues and Sexually Transmitted Infections.
What can you expect from us?
Our gynecologic care providers want to assure that you receive the best care possible through:
- Compassionate and thorough counseling with a team approach.
- Access to nurse line and medical assistance 24/7
- General gynecologic care
- Routine and yearly examinations- Pap smears and cervical cancer screening
- Breast cancer and Ovarian cancer screening
- Infertility evaluation, testing, and treatment
- Fitness and dietary and nutrition counseling
- Osteoporosis screening, prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- STI screening
- Premenstrual syndrome management
- Contraception counseling and procedures
- Menopause management
- Bone density testing
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Immunizations (including Gardasil)
- Treatment for urinary incontinence
- Procedures and surgeries