The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado
At The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado, we are passionate about giving women the care they need through every stage of life. We offer a wide array of services catered to women including routine annual exams, abnormal pap smear treatment, family planning, diagnosis and treatment of infertility, and much more. We also offer medical services for menopausal women including bone density screening, osteoporosis treatment and prevention services, hormone replacement therapy, surgical services for urinary incontinence, and medical services for abnormal bleeding. Our specialty is in women’s healthcare, but we also offer a wide array of classes for both men and women.
In addition to the medical and educational services we provide, The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado also fosters a warm and welcoming atmosphere at our Fort Collins and Loveland clinics. Our staff is always happy to provide you with the answers you need. Feel free to reach out to us any time!
The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado strives to provide comprehensive medical care. The well-being of women is unique, and needs to be treated with great care and expertise. We have a team of dedicated nurses, obstetricians, and physicians at both of our locations. You can always count on us for:
- Breast Cancer Treatment – From breast cancer diagnosis to referrals for effective breast cancer treatment, we will be there for you every step of the way.
- Women’s Infertility Treatment – We utilize modern and effective methods to help you conceive a healthy child and refer to our partner fertility specialists.
- STI Screening for Women – Getting tested for sexually transmitted infections is important for any sexually active woman. We handle STI screening with discretion and compassion.
- Management of Premenstrual Syndrome – Premenstrual syndrome can be a lifelong challenge for many women. Our goal is to help you manage it successfully so it doesn’t have a negative impact on your life or routine.
- Menopause Management – Menopause can be distressing and challenging. Let our certified team of specialists guide you through this stage of life and help you enjoy every moment.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound – We provide on-site ultrasound services. The health and well-being of our patients is always our top priority. We offer the latest ultrasound equipment and a full team of experienced providers to get to the bottom of your medical condition.
Contact The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado
At The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado, we believe that everyone should have access to health education and medical services. We strive to foster an inclusive and compassionate atmosphere at both of our facilities in Fort Collins and Loveland. We provide a wide variety of educational classes for women, new fathers, and children.
We have been helping families navigate the challenges of all stages of life since 1965, and we understand that every patient is different and deserves specialized care. We work closely with our patients and listen to them. If attentive and personalized care is what you want for you and your family, get in touch with us!