Woman’s Health Clinic in Loveland, CO
Woman’s Health Pros at The Women’s Clinic of North Colorado
At The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado, we have spent over 55 years dedicating ourselves to delivering the best woman’s health services in the Loveland, CO area and beyond. We are one of the longest continuous operating obstetrics practices in Northern Colorado and tote a sterling reputation for always staying up-to-date on the latest technologies. Our dedication to women’s health allows us to provide the best possible patient experience. Whether you call on our team of professionals for routine annual exams, family planning, fertility treatment, or help navigating everything from childbirth to menopause, we have what it takes to give you the peace of mind you need and deserve. Contact us today to get started.
The Woman’s Health Services We Offer
When you visit our woman’s health clinic, you will be pleased to find we offer a wide range of helpful services to ensure every woman leaves us feeling their absolute best. Stop by our Loveland, CO location today, and you’ll receive the highest level of care through the following offerings:
- Aging & Prevention – We specialize in caring for the needs of perimenopausal, menopausal, and postmenopausal women. We can check for hormone changes, osteoporosis, breast cancer, and other conditions as a means of prevention.
- Breastfeeding & Lactation Support – If you’re first-time mother, you may need support throughout the breastfeeding and lactation process. We offer professional lactation consultants so you can receive individualized and compassionate care.
- Contraception – We work with our patients’ hand-in-hand to determine the right contraception method for their unique lifestyle. No matter your needs, we can help guide you towards the contraceptive option that makes the most sense to you.
- Genetic Services: Counseling & Screening – As the first genetic counseling services available in Northern Colorado, our woman’s health clinic is proud to be able to provide support to women affected by genetic disorders and congenital disabilities. We can also help families at risk for a variety of hereditary conditions.
- Mammography Services – With breast cancer affecting 1 in 8 women in the U.S. today, we encourage all women to take advantage of our mammography services. Mammography is considered the “Gold Standard” of diagnostic tests for the early detection of breast cancer.
- Pregnancy Care/OB – Our obstetric care providers offer you the assurance of receiving the best pregnancy and birth experience possible. We provide patients with individualized care throughout the entirety of their pregnancy and the postpartum period.
- Procedures – At our Loveland, CO woman’s health clinic, we proudly utilize the revolutionary Da Vinci Surgical System. This state-of-the-art, innovative, robotic system translates your doctor’s hand movements into precise, smaller movements inside your body for an unrivaled, safe surgical experience.
- Ultrasound Services – At The Woman’s Clinic of Northern Colorado, we employ a staff of highly trained Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographers with a combined experience of more than 100 years.
- Support Groups – These drop-in, free of charge groups are intended for those who have been impacted by pregnancy loss. We think it’s essential to support our patients through this time, offering them the compassionate support they need throughout their healing journey.
Woman Care/GYN – No matter if you need routine gynecological and obstetrical care, ultrasounds, or 3D mammography, The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado is equipped with Certified Nurse Midwives and Medical Assistants to meet the unique needs of women’s health.
The Answers to Some of Our Most Frequently Asked Questions
At our woman’s health center in Loveland, CO, we want to set our patients up with the knowledge and resources, so they can confidently take control of their health. Below, we have taken the time to provide the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions regarding our woman’s health services. Please keep reading to learn more or give us a call to speak with one of our seasoned professionals.
I think I’m menopausal; can your woman’s health center help me?
Yes! We specialize in caring for perimenopausal, menopausal, and postmenopausal women. We offer services meant to help you understand the biological changes going on within your body, and how you can improve any adverse symptoms through some reasonably simple physiological and lifestyle changes. Additionally, we examine our menopausal patients for hormone changes, osteoporosis, breast cancer, as well as other conditions. No matter what you’re going through during this new journey of your life, our team is here to support you every step of the way.
I’m a new mother looking for education opportunities, is this something your clinic offers?
Look no further, because our Loveland clinic has you covered! We’re always looking for new ways to support our new mothers, which is why we make sure to offer the following educational opportunities for all our patients eager to learn more about the joys of motherhood:
- Consultations with International Board-Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC)
- Prenatal Breastfeeding Education
- Private Lactation Consultation
- Weekly Breastfeeding Support Group
- Monthly Pumping Class
- Welcome to Motherhood Postpartum Support Group
- Pregnancy/Parenting After Loss Support Group
- Childbirth Education
- Dad’s Classes
- Couple’s Communication Classes
- Prenatal/Postpartum Yoga
- Grandparenting Classes
- Sibling Preparation Classes
I’m thinking of getting on birth control, can your clinic give me options?
At The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado, we work with our patients hand-in-hand to determine the most appropriate type of contraception for your unique lifestyle. Though many women are familiar with condoms and the pill, there are many other forms of contraception options worth exploring. We will break down the many different types, so you can make an informed decision once you are ready to choose the birth control method most aligned with your lifestyle’s needs and wants.
I’ve been searching all over for professional genetic counseling and screening! Can your woman’s health center help me?
We can! Our Loveland clinic is pleased to provide the first genetic counseling services available in Northern Colorado. If you have concerns surrounding genetic disorders, congenital disabilities, and hereditary conditions, our board-certified genetic counselor can provide you with the essential information and counseling. In turn, you can make informed choices to benefit your health and the health of your family.
Breast cancer runs in my family, should I schedule a mammogram?
It definitely wouldn’t hurt! We’re all about prevention here at our Loveland woman’s health center. Mammography is considered the “Gold Standard” of diagnostic tests for the early detection of breast cancer. With the advanced imaging technology of our Genius 3D™ Mammography, you’ll be glad you relied on us.
Need Help Finding Us?
Ready to visit our Woman’s Health Center in Loveland, CO? Simply give us a call, or refer to the map below! We look forward to helping you work towards optimal health.