What can I expect at my appointment with the new COVID-19 restrictions?
March 16, 2020
On March 16th The Women’s Clinic has made the following changes in the interest of patient and staff safety.
- All healthcare workers with direct patient contact will be wearing surgical respiratory masks.
- At this time, we are requiring masks to be worn by both patients and our team in clinic to ensure your safety and ours.
- Patients may bring 1 support person with them to appointments.
- No children under 16 years old with the exception of newborns will be allowed to attend appointments with the patient.
- There will be no walk up scheduling in our phone departments until further notice. Patients will need to call to make appointments. Clinical staff can also schedule appointments for patients who need immediate follow-up appointments.
Our goal is to minimize the number of people coming through the clinic at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to implement protocols to provide the highest level of care and safety.
We are now offering Telehealth appointments for patient safety and convenience.