The Baby Makes Three program, developed by renowned relationship experts, Drs. John and Julie Gottman, provides expectant and new parents with the knowledge and skills necessary to strengthen their friendship, increase intimacy, and regulate conflict. Couples will learn how to:
- Co-parent with their partner to foster child development
- See the value of both parents involvement
- Become sensitive and responsive parents
- Encourage early parent-infant dialogue
- Increases positive communication, ritual development and shared meaning for the whole family.
Program is designed for couples who are pregnant or have infants up to three years of age. Babies up to 3 months old welcome. Appropriate for any couple preparing for the transition to parenting.
CLASS FEE IS PER COUPLE FOR THIS 2 NIGHT CLASS