This class will be a mix of online and interactive Zoom meetings. The class times listed are intended for when our in person classes can resume- so please disregard at this time. Your scheduled group interaction will be from 6:00-8:00 p.m. on the last evening in your class description. After registration you will receive your online class invite for the Understanding Birth curriculum, the Understanding Breastfeeding curriculum and the virtual hospital tour. Please complete these online classes prior to the group Zoom meeting time. Your instructor will contact you to offer ongoing support and provide your Zoom Meeting Invitation for the group meeting.
Six-week series classes include:
- Signs of labor and pre-term labor
- Support measures and relaxation exercises
- Medications and medical interventions
- Hospital routines (mom and baby)
- Cesarean birth
- Postpartum period and lifestyle adjustment
- Tour of PVH and Breastfeeding class are included in this series.
CLASS FEE OF $90 IS PER COUPLE