Please note the current safety guidelines for appointments. Thank you for your compliance and keeping yourself, other patients and our staff safe.
- Patients & staff must wear face coverings in our offices for safety of all
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted in our waiting rooms at this time
- Limit of one support person at your appointment
- Patients will be screened for symptoms both when making appointments and checking-in.
- Please practice social distancing in our reception and waiting rooms
- Please schedule your appointments over the phone; no walk up scheduling
If you have ANY of the following symptoms you must reschedule your appointment:
Any upper respiratory symptoms
If you have traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who has, please notify your provider.