Visit The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado Today
Comprehensive women’s health services are crucial. Women need care when it comes to pregnancy, menopause, and contraception, not to mention cancer screenings and gynecology. At The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado, we strive to provide a comprehensive list of services to our patients in Greeley, CO.
What Services Do You Provide?
At The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado, we provide a wide range of services related to women’s health and fertility. Here, we’ve provided a small sampling of our team’s specialties:
- Aging & Prevention:We help our menopausal patients work through their hormonal changes and nutritional and lifestyle concerns.
- Bone Density Scanning:Osteoporosis is a debilitating disease best treated if caught early. We perform bone density scans to check for any risks.
- Breastfeeding Support:Our team helps educate new mothers on lactation with one-on-one advice and group classes.
- Contraception:We assist patients in deciding if birth control is right for them, and if so, which type.
- Genetic Services:Our team works with patients who have concerns about how their genetics affect their fertility and assess their risk of certain cancers and conditions.
- Mammography Services:Mammograms are a crucial step to catching breast cancer early and giving you peace of mind. We offer routine screenings and 3D imaging.
- Pregnancy Care:Our compassionate staff works with pregnant women every step of the way from the first ultrasound through the baby’s birth.
Who’s on Staff at The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado?
The Women’s Clinic is staffed with more than twenty Board Certified Physicians, Certified Nurse Midwives, Nurse Practitioners and Nurse Assistants who all have a passion for women’s health.
How Do I Become a Patient?
If you’re interested in becoming a patient at our Greeley women’s health clinic, we encourage you to request an appointment online or call our office. If you’d like, you can even look through our patient forms before your first visit to make check-in go a little faster.
Schedule Your First Appointment Today
Whether you visit us for fertility services or general women’s health concerns, The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado is here to help. Get directions to our Greeley, CO clinic below, or call us to schedule an appointment over the phone. Whatever you need, don’t hesitate to contact us today!