A unique and holistic approach to childbirth preparation that will help parents develop a solution-focused mindset and learn coping techniques for the hard work and intensity of labor. Classes are designed to balance practical information with self-discovery and strive to cultivate mindfulness, creativity, and flexibility.
In class parents will:
- Learn to approach birth as a rite of passage
- Build confidence in self and partner
- Communicate and build a collaborative relationship with care providers and hospital staff
- Ask questions and make decisions in labor
- Build a pain coping mindset
- Use relaxation and visualization before and during labor
- Explore your feelings, fears, and hopes for birth
- Birth from within during a cesarean, while using pain medication or with medical support
- Recover and plan postpartum
- Care for and feed your newborn
This class meets for 2 and a half hours for five weeks. This class includes breastfeeding and hospital tour time.
CLASS FEE COVERS COUPLE ATTENDANCE
Sign up for this class:
|Fort Collins||Jun 18, 2019 – Jul 16, 2019||6:00 pm - 8:30 pm||Tues||$130.00||7 of 8|