The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado is seeking a general Ob-Gyn physician to meet the expansion needs of our practice.
- BC/BE with ACOG
- Joining a group with 14 physician providers, 7 midwives and 7 advanced practice providers
- Our group delivers between 3000 and 3600 babies annually
- Expectation of becoming a partner after 2 years
- CME, relocation allowance
- Four-day work week
- Flexible 2021/2022 start dates
Fort Collins is nestled at the base of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, one hour north of Denver. Known for attracting individuals and families interested in outdoor recreation, Northern Colorado offers hundreds of miles of mountain biking and hiking trails, whitewater rafting or kayaking, water-skiing and easy access to world-class snow skiing and boarding.
Interested candidates please email our recruiter, Arleen Richardson email@example.com
Scheduling Coordinator Position for Website (click here for job description) —- accepting applications through July 15, 2021
Non-Providers Employment Application
Please email completed Employment Application [above] and resumes to Sue Freeman, Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org