Our virtual classes are live online versions of our most popular classes and utilize the Zoom meeting platform. Registration is open in May and classes meet on Tuesdays at 6pm – 8pm. The Virtual Childbirth Class is on the first Tuesday of each month. All classes are taught by our certified instructors. To see full schedule please expand the calendar on Tuesdays.
This class includes an online childbirth curriculum to be completed prior to your class meeting time. Your login information will be included in your registration email. Please refer to your registration receipt to obtain your unique access code for the online curriculum.
Class curriculum includes:
- Signs of labor and pre-term labor
- Support measures and relaxation exercises
- Medications and medical interventions
- Hospital routines (mom and baby)
- Cesarean birth
- Postpartum period and lifestyle adjustment
- Breastfeeding class with or without a hospital tour is offered separately, please refer to the website for registration.
CLASS FEE OF $80 IS PER COUPLE