This class will be a live class taught by an instructor via Zoom meetings. You will need a phone, tablet or computer with audio and camera capabilities for this class. After registration you will receive an introductory email from your instructor with additional information and a Zoom meeting ID.
Your instructor is also available prior to class and after completion to offer ongoing support and access to twice weekly question and answer sessions online.
Four-week series classes include:
- Signs of labor and pre-term labor
- Support measures and relaxation exercises
- Medications and medical interventions
- Hospital routines (mom and baby)
- Cesarean birth
- Postpartum period and lifestyle adjustment
- Tour of PVH or MCR and Breastfeeding class are included in this series.
CLASS FEE OF $90 IS PER COUPLE