Frequently Asked Questions
Our Fort Collins and Loveland offices are currently open from 8am to 3pm Monday through Friday. Telehealth appointments are also available to patients. Our Greeley office is now closed.
We will resume to regular business hours starting Monday, May 4th, 8-5pm Monday-Thursday and 8-4pm on Fridays.
Please note the current safety guidelines for appointments. Thank you for your compliance and keeping yourself, other patients and our staff safe.
- Patients & staff must wear face coverings in our offices for safety of all
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted in our waiting rooms at this time
- Limit of one support person at your appointment
- Patients will be screened for symptoms both when making appointments and checking-in.
- Please practice social distancing in our reception and waiting rooms
- Please schedule your appointments over the phone; no walk up scheduling
If you have ANY of the following symptoms you must reschedule your appointment:
Any upper respiratory symptoms
If you have traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who has, please notify your provider.
We protect your privacy by verifying you are the person that matches the chart since we will be discussing the information in that chart. Sometimes the changes are subtle on an insurance card and we need to have the most current information available. Data entry mistakes can happen. Errors in information may cause claims to not process or delay the process causing you undue stress. We verify information in an effort to minimize the stress caused by accidental errors.
To verify your insurance information is current and correct. We want to make sure that your claim is properly submitted.
This is just one of the ways the Women’s Clinic follows federal and state laws protecting against identity theft and fraud.