Stages of Life
- Children & Teens
- Women of all ages
Thank you for choosing the Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado for your Gynecologic and Obstetric Education. We now offer classes in both Fort Collins and Loveland locations. With the exception of Prenatal Yoga, registration fees for all classes include the attendance of a support person or spouse.
Most Fort Collins classes meet at our Fort Collins clinic on the 3rd floor classroom- Use elevators as stairwell door will be locked. Please refer to your registration for location instructions because some classes meet on the first floor of the clinic building. The clinic is located at 1107 South Lemay Avenue. Parking is available on the Southwest side of the building and can be accessed from Lemay onto Garfield Street (under the bridge).
Our Loveland classes are held in the Women’s Clinic clinic lobby space at 2500 Rocky Mountain Way (adjacent to the MCR hospital).
For security purposes the main entrance to the Westbridge building will lock 30 minutes after the scheduled class time. If you arrive for class more than 30 minutes late please call 970-294-4459 and the instructor will let you in.
- B4 Package: Birth, Breastfeeding, Babies and Bonding
- Baby Makes Three - a Couples Enrichment Class
- Birthing with Yoga
- Bootcamp for New Dads
- Breastfeeding Class
- Breastfeeding with MCR Hospital Tour in Loveland
- Breastfeeding with PVH Hospital Tour in Fort Collins
- Childbirth - 4 Week
- Childbirth - 6 Week
- Dogs and Babes
- E-Learning Childbirth Class
- Embody Love Workshop
- Fast Track Childbirth Class
- Girl Talk: Mother Daughter Workshop
- Infant CPR and First Aid
- Labor Coping and Relaxation Skills Class
- Mom and Baby Yoga
- Parenting Time Package
- Prenatal Yoga Mondays
- Prenatal Yoga Thursdays
- Pumping Success
- Sibling Preparation Class